Inspired Momx1

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Love Myself More

Again, I made 4 slices of French toast for breakfast this morning and the boy finished them all and downed a cup of soya bean milk.  In the car on our way to his school, he suddenly remembered and asked me: What are you gonna eat for breakfast, mom? You asked me to finish it ( the french toast) all?  He then put his palm on my forehead to check for temperature.  I have been under the weather for 3 days.  No temperature but make sure you eat when you get home ya, he said.  Awww... 

He is in the top class again this year and came home with piles of homework since day one, brought home 7 yesterday which he started doing from 3pm and only managed to finish all just before the clock struck 7pm!

He has started tuition this year, only for Chinese subject while for the rest of the subjects, tutor mommy will still be the one in-charge.

We both love our new routine i.e. start and end our day early.  I have so much to do but my body health is holding me back.  Self Reminder: The top priority in my must do list: LOVE MYSELF MORE.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home