Inspired Momx1

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Guardian Angel

Boy: Why are we so close and we can chat like best friends do?

Mom: hmmm... Guess I was your guardian dog (born in the yr of dog) in my past life. My duty was to protect you, the sheep (born in the year of sheep) from harm and danger.  We were so close that God granted my wish to be your mom and you, my son in the present life.

Boy: *nods with approval and satisfaction*

Mom: ^.^



The boy is very sensitive of his mom's emotions since young. 

During the hubs' uncle funeral not long ago, we were there to pay our last respect.  Uncle's only son is a Down syndrome child, in his late 30's now.  He was sitting on a chair when his younger sister came forward and insisted that he stood up as a respect to their late father.  He forgot after a while that the chair was removed and proceeded to sit down. Blang.. and landed himself on the floor.  I quickly put my sunglasses on before tears started rolling down my cheeks.  The boy sensed that and quickly took a peek at my eyes behind the sunglasses. His eyes turned red too when he saw my teary eyes. :(

Just the other day when I went to fetch him from school, the sky was gloomy but I put my sunglasses on anyway.  The moment the boy saw me, again, he dug out my sunglasses and examined my eyes closely for any signs of tears or unstable emotions and his mouth kept uttering to me if I was sad.  I assured him and told him everything was alright but he didn't believe me. I then asked what made him think I was unhappy. He quickly quoted saying I didn't ask him how his day was which I did without fail before that. Oh well. Life goes on...

4 Comments:

Blogger mNhL said...

hahaha...you must have cried a lot in front of him!

My son was born in the year of dog and me, a sheep. Looks like he is my guardian angel to protect me. haha

August 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Reanaclaire said...

Your son is very concerned about you.. good of him to feel like that too..

August 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Small Kucing said...

He is very sensitive boy. Good boy.

August 1, 2013 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Merryn said...

wow.. your son is very sensitive towards your emotion. He'll make a good husband ^_^

August 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home